Departments - Fundamentals of Nursing
Department of fundamentals of Nursing is designed to help the students to develop an understanding of the philosophy, objectives, theories and process of Nursing in Classroom Clinical setting, and to acquire knowledge, understanding and skills in techniques of Nursing and practice them in supervised clinical settings.
- Apply the concept of Health, illness and Health care agencies.
- Provide Nursing care based on steps of Nursing process.
- Communicate effectively with individuals, groups and members of the Health care team.
- Describe the principles and techniques of basic Nursing procedures.
- Perform complete Health Assessment of each body systems.
- Meet basic Physiological and Psychological needs of patients.
- Follow Principles and techniques of infection control and Bio Medical Waste Management.
- Assisting in Pre operative and Post operative of care of patients.
- Apply knowledge on care of terminally ill patients.